Oct 30, 2008

BEWARE OF THE USAGE OF CONFETTI !!!

Hi,hi, I'm back again. Just to tell everyone out there that my name has a change in spelling. From Annie to Any. Why? Because this is what in my mind.Anytime,Anyhow,Anytime, I'll be there for you.Got the catch?


The topic I'll like to share is as above:- concerning about the usage of confetti. Well, using confetti in your wedding is alright, indeed is a good idea. But, must use at the right time and right angle.


For instant, "Walk in", that's a good time to use the confetti and for Chinese is a good gesture for using confetti because Chinese belived in loud noise/sound can drive away all negatives. But, Please, please ask the confetti popper not toaim the confetti towards the couple or their wedding line cos I have come across client that got the paper shredding in their eyes and had a hard time to clear their eyes to continue walking in as normal. Point the confetti upwards, to avoid any unnessicities to happen to the couple, for the day is their day, we have to try our best to give them the best memory.


Advice for emcee, if things happened, try to help the couple by saying things like thank you and etc....(whatever things that come across your mind) to help them cover the moment. I have tried my best on the past client and they thanked me for that. I really felt good instantly that I could help them for that moment. ( To me! wfew! Thank God for giving me the fast thinking brain. That really gave me a chill down my spine)


Next, some of my client tried popping the confetti during their champagne pouring moment. That would be fine if you have them to pop pointing outward but not towards the stage. For, I have come across this couple who ask friends to popped towards the stage where they were standing and the impact of the confetti actually shattered the champagne glass tower. That turned out really sour moment for their parents. For, Chinese believe is not good to have anything happen to the champagne glass tower ( which represent- the status of the couple's marriage ). Then again, emcee, please do your job by turning the situation back to positive again.


That's all from now first. Next, I will like to share more on other subject. Till then, let me straighten my thoughts first and shall share more with our couple to be. Cheers! (wait for my next subject, O.K., promise ya!)


http://beanpro57.webs.com       any9657@gmail.com